PGEC-II “Self Starter” Engine Controller
- The PGEC II Self Start Engine Controller gives the user an easy to install and operate, yet a full featured automatic engine starter.
- The PGEC II operates on 12 Volts. It includes ignition, crank, and rest cycles, sensing of crank time, start up speed and start attempts.
- The easy to read display reflects the current status of the controller and engine. Statistics such as engine run time, start ups, retries, fail times and others are easily accessible.
- “Wet” or “dry” inputs provide flexibility to use the controller for numerous applications.
- The unit is MODBUS compatible to interface with most remote control or SCADA systems.
- Four user interface buttons make for easy set up of run/off schedules as well as adjustable parameters such as over speed/under speed shutdown RPM.