JBL is authorized to sell, service and repair Kubota and Bucks GM Generators. Visit our Support section for product specifications.
JBL Packages Water Pump units for use with special equipment.
All units made to customer specs.
- Kubota, Kohler, GM Natural Gas engines
- John Deere Diesel Engines
- Centrifugal, triplex or duplex pumps
- Direct or belt driven
- Automated Control Panel to start/stop engine
Liquid Cooled Engines
JBL is authorized to package and service GM, and Kubota Engines. Contact us for a recommendation on the model that best fits you application. Please see our Support section for detailed specifications on these engines.
Air Cooled Engines
JBL is Authorized to Sell, Install and Perform Warranty Service on Kohler and Honda Engines. Please contact us for a recommendation on the Model that best fits you application.
Operational States - The Annunciator contains four modes.
- Locked: Once either reset or power cycled the Annunciator will enter the lockout mode. In lockout mode the first four inputs will not trigger a fault. If a fault is triggered then the Annunciator will display the fault then enter the faulted state. The Annunciator will stay in the Lockout mode for the time set on the rotary switch. The rotary switch sets the lockout time in minutes (1-9); 0 is reserved for test (see below).
- Normal: After the lockout time the Annunciator will enter the normal state. While in the normal state the Annunciator will wait for a fault on any of the inputs. When an input faults the Annunciator will display the fault then enter the faulted state.
- Faulted: While in the faulted state the Annunciator will continue to display the fault. The only way to exit the faulted state is to press the reset button. While faulted, the Annunciator will pull the Load pin to ground. The Load pin can pull down a max of 2 Amps @ 48 Volts DC.
- Test: The test state is activated when the rotary switch is set to zero and the reset button is pressed. While in the test state the Annunciator will perform two actions repeatedly. The first action is to test each part of the display. The second action is to cycle through all inputs displaying the numbers for each input that is actively faulted. This is useful for testing field connections. To exit the test state set the rotary switch to a value greater than zero and press the reset button.
Compressor Control Panel
- Complete set of pressure and temperature gauges
- JBL Annunciator
- Ignition switch, starter button, tach/hourmeter
- Glass cover
- Hinged covers for easy access
JBL also provides the hydraulic power units customized to your application.
- Kubota, Kohler, GM and Arrow Natural Gas engines
- John Deere Diesel Engines
- 5 - 200 gallon reservoirs, (Horizontal, Vertical, L-shaped)
- Spin on hydraulic filters for ease of service
- Heavy duty American made pumps and controls
- Quality brand valve and filter assemblies.